7.12.2010

Taking it in stride

This mountain of fabric is hopefully going to be turned into pin cushions/keepers, needle books, lanyards and key fobs soon. When I find time... I hope.

I had plans to use July as the month where I was only going to make pieces for the craft shows I was entering this fall. It's the 12th and I've got nothing done. Procrastination is no longer the problem, it's everything else that is.

In amongst my need to get organized and keep to a schedule is a few health issues that are not making things easy. It's not anything dire, I just need to find a good way to work within my means. Sleep is something I seem to need a lot of lately - I've been asleep by 9pm most nights lately, but not sleeping for more than a couple of hours at a time, until 6 or 7am when Maddy gets up. It's a struggle and there's a feeling of guilt that's starting to grow because of it.

But enough about that... if things go according to plan this week - and I've learned they never do, but let's say they might this time - I'll be working all day Wednesday on my craft sale pieces, as well as putting some finishing touches on my Christmas in July sale in my Etsy shop. Be sure to keep an eye out for some great deals, not only in my shop, but in many of the shops on Etsy.

I need to make a grocery list for our day of shopping and visiting and playing, so I'm going to step away from the computer and have a massive cup of coffee. Or two. Depends on how interested Maddy is in climbing all over me this morning.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up