7.18.2010

Okay...

So I've learned my lesson about hitting 'Apply to Blog' when doing a redesign.

I'd fix it now, but my living room currently looks like a disaster area. Hopefully I'll have a chance to get back to this tonight, but it may be a couple of days until I have more than a few minutes to dedicate to it.

That said, have a good week!

ETA: Somehow managed to get my old template back, as unappealing as it is. That said, I may spend the rest of the evening attempting to tweak it and not press 'Apply to Blog' before I'm happy with it.

This is all to avoid doing any sewing tonight. I figure I'm doing work that I've been putting off for a while, just not anything that can help make money. At least directly :)

(Just a reminder, my shop's Christmas in July sale is still going on - free shipping on everything in the 'Christmas in July' section - check it out now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up