7.29.2010

Pin it on

I recently opened an account on Pinterest, a kind of virtual inspriation board. While I'm not the most prolific pinner, I'm loving exploring other people's boards and seeing what they're interested in. I've stuck to mainly design pins, but I think once I figure out how to pin things via my iPod Touch, my pins will start picking up.

I'm about to start doing some more graphic design work (couldn't stop myself...) and just clicking through the different boards being curated by designers and bloggers that I follow has been a massive inspiration. Following trends and seeing what other people like, especially coming across something you've never seen before that just sticks in your brain for days on end, helps stir up the creative juices more than anything else I can think of. But that's me. Sign up for your own Pinterest account and see what you can find to inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up