3.22.2010

Perchance, to dream

Sleep.

Being the mom to a 14-almost-15 month old, I don't get a lot of sleep. Especially right now with two teeth coming in... I can hardly wait until this stage is completely over.

Long story, short, I have four new pieces in my Etsy store and hope to have at least one more up by the end of this week. No major appointments (yet) or out-of-town trips to take, so I should be able to get some work done that does not involve spreadsheets or calculators.

And I will have a new post tomorrow, perhaps in the morning. It all depends on how Maddy sleeps tonight and how I'm feeling in the morning. There wasn't enough coffee in the world this morning to help me find my bearings... perhaps it was a good thing she went for an early nap at 8:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up