8.06.2010

Aim high, hit low

I had hoped that by this point in August, I'd be working just on pieces for my shop (or shops, more on that later), but no. As a procrastinator - as well as someone who isn't quite in the best of health - I should have known better. I've needed more sleep this month than any other in the last year, which usually means I'm dead asleep by 9pm most nights. My energy levels are pretty flat right now, so I've been sticking to doing less intensive work, like embroidery. And to top it all off, I get easily distracted.

So this weekend, I'm hoping to get a lot of work done, in amongst visiting with friends and family and taking care of Maddy. My to-do list is already done and ready to be ignored used to help me keep on track and get ready for what promises to be a busy fall.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey Stacey!!!
    I was the girl who bought that adorable white pouch from you a couple of weeks ago, and thought I'd say hi! And I love your blog by the way, and I can definitely relate to being a procrastinator...should be my middle name!
    Have a great (and productive) weekend :D

    ReplyDelete

Speak up